We are pleased to announce the release of Directories Pro 1.2.0.
Following are the highlights of what is now available with Directories Pro 1.2.0.
– Alternative map APIs
Google has changed the pricing structure for their Maps API since June 2018 which now requires you to enable billing with your API key. Google Maps API is no longer the only API provider available with Directories Pro 1.2. Depending on the features you need for your directory, you can choose to use alternative API providers, both free and paid, such as OpenStreetMap, Mapbox, GeoNames, and Algolia.
– Custom page for single posts/terms
Assign a separate page to single post (listing/review) and term (category/location/tag) pages so that you can choose from whatever page templates available in your theme to be used to render single posts and terms. This also lets you use page builder plugins such as Divi, Elementor, and Visual Composer to design single post and term pages.
– Map only view
We’ve added a new view mode that displays only a map.
– WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin support
Directories Pro is now compatible with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin. By installing and activating the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin, you can create subscription-based recurring payment plans.
– WP All Import plugin support
Directories Pro now includes an add-on for the WP All Import plugin which lets you easily import listings from any CSV or XML file.
– BuddyPress activity integration
Listings and reviews will be displayed in the BuddyPress activity stream.
– Other improvements
- [drts-entity] shortcode
- Scaled thumbnail images
- Option to show logout button in frontend dashboard
- FaceBook messenger link field renderer
- Added support for “Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order” plugin
- Option to disable location per listing using the “This listing has no physical location.” checkbox
- Allow guest to proceed to submit listing/review page without entering any guest info
- Option to use category icons as map marker instead of listing photos
- Bidirectional relationships between posts
- Use custom image field as default image field
- Sort by payment plans with custom order
- Enable/Disable featured image (post thumbnail)
- Option to show filters by default
- and many more…
How to update
Please see Updating Directories Pro for details on how you can update Directories Pro. After updating, you may also want to review the settings under Directories -> Settings, especially the Map settings section, and then re-save them.
– BuddyPress profile integration
– More view modes (calendar, table, etc.)
– Support for existing taxonomies
– Repeatable field group